We’re constantly working to make CheapAir.com even better and we’d like to hear from you. Tell us what you’d like to see us improve or change in the comments below and you’ll be entered into a drawing to win a free ticket (up to $400 value)!
We want to know what you think of our:
– Site Design
– Site Features
– Flight Search Process
– Ease of Use
– Customer Support
Tell us what you like, what you don’t like, what we’re missing, or what you think we can improve. Write as much or as little as you feel like — even the quickest comment will be enough to get you entered into the drawing!
UPDATE: While we appreciate the positive comments we have received, please be assured that the drawing will be completely random. The substance of what you say will have no bearing on your ability to win. So feel free to tell us everything you don’t like about our site (that’s how we can improve!).
– To enter, post a comment to this blog post by midnight Eastern Time on March 21st.
– You must provide a valid e-mail address (otherwise, we won’t be able to reach you!)
– We can only accept one entry per participant; duplicate email addresses and/or multiple responses from the same participant will be disqualified.
– Winner will be notified by e-mail on March 22nd.
– The free ticket award must be redeemed between April 1, 2010 and December 31, 2010 for travel on any date, on any airline, to any destination. In the event the selected ticket price exceeds $400, we will provide a $400 credit toward that flight.