We absolutely love it when CheapAir travelers share their jet setting adventures with us. Recently a CheapAir customer, Lucy from Puerto Rico, who was one of the Summer Photo Contest winners, returned from a trip and shared her experience with us. Learn more about her travels and check out her incredible vacation photos.
1. Where did you go on your trip?
I went to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
2. Why did you choose that location?
I chose the place because it was the location of my cousin’s wedding, and I was the Wedding Godmother (“madrina”).
3. How often do you tend to travel?
I travel frequently, four or five times a year.
4. What’s your favorite place(s) to travel?
Of the sites that I have visited all have been wonderful, but if I have to choose between my favorites, they are: Cancun, Roatan, Florida, NYC, St. Martin, Dominican Republic, Honduras and St. Kitts.
5. What’s your favorite thing about CheapAir.com?
Really very good prices and the representatives are very friendly and polite.
6. Do you have any personal travel tips that you would like to share with the CheapAir.com community?
If you are visiting a foreign country, always change your mobile phone plan to an international one in case of any emergency that might happen, and search the internet for recommendations of important sites to visit.
7. What’s the one thing you take when you travel that you absolutely can’t live without?
My cell phone (iphone).
8. What’s your biggest pet peeve about flying or being at the airport?
When the stops are less than two hours in an international airport.
Want to share your recent travels with us? E-mail us at Stories@CheapAir.com.