Update: this popular deal may have sold out. See more deals >
The Ireland-based budget carrier is currently offering discount fares on over 20 transatlantic routes, good for travel throughout February. Round-trip flights are advertised from $649, subject to the following rules:
– Flights must originate in the U.S., not in Europe.
– You can fly February 1 through February 28 (blackout dates apply on individual routes).
– The cheapest fares are available Mondays through Thursdays.
– Round-trip purchase required.
– No advance purchase required.
– Book flights no later than January 10.