Update: this popular deal may have sold out. See more deals >
Virgin has cut prices on 29 domestic routes, flying from the airline’s hubs at San Francisco and Los Angeles. Round-trip fares are advertised from $144, subject to the following rules:
– Fly January 7 through March 20 (certain routes have different travel dates).
– The cheapest flights are on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
– 14 or 21 day advance purchase required, depending on the route.
– Sale prices are one-way, good for travel in both directions. Round-trip purchase not required.
– Book tickets by 11:59pm CST on December 24.
You can check Virgin prices against other airlines with our cheap flight comparison tool.