JetBlue just cut prices on around 40 domestic routes, plus a few to the Caribbean. The sale fares are good for travel right through the fall.
Boston to Chicago for $218, Los Angeles (Long Beach) to Seattle for $158, Washington DC (DCA to Orlando for $208, and Pittsburgh to Fort Lauderdale for $178. (All prices round trip).
These are the rules:
– You can fly August 25 – November 18, but the dates vary on some routes.
– No Friday or Sunday flights on most routes.
– Sale fares are one-way only; round-trip purchase not required.
– 14-day advance purchase required.
– The sale expires 11:59pm July 29, at the earlier of ET or your local time.