Update: this popular deal may have sold out. See more deals >
JetBlue has launched another of its typical two-day fare sales, with round-trip flights advertised from $98. The routes are all domestic, including a handful to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. These are the rules:
– You can fly September 3 through December 18.
– On most routes, the cheapest fares are available all days except Friday and Sunday.
– Sale fares are one-way only; round-trip purchase not required.
– 14-day advance purchase required.
– Certain blackout dates apply on each route. Details on the sales page.
– Book your flights by 11:59pm (earlier of ET or local) July 31.