KLM has cut prices on a nice selection of transatlantic routes, but the deal is only valid until the end of the week, so don’t delay.
Some example round-trip fares:
– New York to Brussels from $999
– Atlanta to Madrid from $1,099
– Los Angeles to Amsterdam from $1,199
And these are the rules:
– Round-trip purchase required.
– Fly March 18 – May 22.
– Book at least 28 days before you fly.
– Stay at least 7 nights at your destination and no longer than 3 months.
– There’s no book-by date. Fares are on sale until they’re gone.