Southwest has cut prices on routes nationwide, and the cheap fares are good for travel in late spring and fall.
Some example round-trip fares:
– Boston to Atlanta from $228
– Chicago to San Francisco from $278
– New York/Newark to Austin from $194
And these are the rules:
– You can fly May 10 – June 15 and August 23 – November 2, with some blackout dates in between.
– 14 day advance purchase required.
– Most routes let you fly on Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday only.
– Sale fares are one-way only; round-trip purchase not required.
– The offer is valid until 11:59pm May 5.