If watching the ball drop in Times Square is how you spend your New Years Eve every year, you’re not alone! But there are so many other traditions around the world to experience.Read more »
Posts Tagged ‘Cartagena’
The latest offer from Delta lets you fly to 10 different locations across South and Central America and the Caribbean.
Some example round-trip fares:
– New York to Santiago, Dominican Republic from $449
– Atlanta to Cartagena, Colombia from $689
– Atlanta to Santiago, Chile from $859
And these are the rules:
– Round-trip purchase required.
– You can fly February 1 – 28, 2016, but the dates vary on some routes.
– Book your flights up to 21 days before you leave, depending on the route.
– Some destinations require up to a 10 night minimum stay.
– The sale expires 11:59pm December 7.Read more »
Want a luxury getaway, but don’t think you can afford it? Well, guess what: you can land yourself a swanky, upscale vacation for pennies on the dollar at some of the premiere domestic and international leisure travel destinations. It’s true, friends. Imagine yourself poolside at a serene, posh resort, partaking in the good life at a fraction of the cost.Read more »