Virgin is running a new domestic fare sale that sees prices cut on over 20 routes, flying in both directions from the airline’s hub at SFO. Sales fares are good for travel right through fall and winter
These are the rules:
– You can fly October 25 through March 4.
– No travel on November 26-30, December 20-31, and January 3.
– Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday flights only.
– Sale fares are one-way, good for travel in either direction.
– Round-trip purchase not required.
– 21-day advance purchase required.
– Book flights by 11:59pm CT October 13.