It’s easy to book your flight or hotel with Bitcoin on CheapAir.com.
Follow these simple steps to complete your Bitcoin travel booking.
- Shop for flights and hotels on CheapAir.com. Make your airline ticket / hotel room selections and review your trip and price details.
- On the Secure Payment page, select “Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency”
- On the next page, you’ll select your coin, in this case Bitcoin, for your travel booking. Send payment and you’re done!
A few notes about paying for your travel with Bitcoin:
- You’re paying us directly and we use btc payserver for processing.
- If you change your mind, you can go back and pay with a different coin. You can buy flights with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Gemini, Litecoin, USD Coin, Paxos Standard, BUSD, Dai, Shiba Inu and Wrapped BTC.
- You can also buy hotels with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Gemini, Litecoin, USD Coin, Paxos Standard, BUSD, Dai, Shiba Inu and Wrapped BTC.
- Look for an email from us confirming we received payment and completed your booking.
That’s it! Enjoy travel with Bitcoin anytime on CheapAir.com.
We’ve been a longtime supporter of Bitcoin, going way back to 2013 when we first started taking Bitcoin for flights.
What we love about Bitcoin is that it’s the OG of crypto, and though it has a high rate of volatility it’s also clearly the investment winner for the long game.