It’s now easy to book your flight or hotel with Dai on CheapAir.com.
Follow these simple steps to complete your Dai travel booking.
- Shop for flights and hotels on CheapAir.com. Make your airline ticket / hotel room selections and review your trip and price details.
- On the Secure Payment page, select “Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency”
- On the next page, you’ll select your coin, in this case Dai, for your travel booking. Send payment and you’re done!
A few notes about paying for your travel with Dai:
- You’ll be given a variety of “wallet” options to pay from. Please select your wallet and follow the instructions that appear.
- If you change your mind, you can go back and pay with a different coin. You can buy flights with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Gemini, USD Coin, Paxos Standard, BUSD, Dai, and Wrapped BTC. You can also buy hotels with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Gemini, USD Coin, Paxos Standard, BUSD, Dai, and Wrapped BTC.
- Look for an email from us confirming we received payment and completed your booking.
That’s it! Now you can enjoy travel with Dai anytime on CheapAir.com.
We’ve been a longtime supporter of the digital currency community, and are happy to now be a partner and supporter of Dai.
What we love about Dai is that it’s a stablecoin, which means that it helps bring cryptocurrency to the wider world. Folks that have been put off by more volatile coins appreciate that stablecoins are pegged to existing currencies. Dai is one such stablecoin (pegged to the US dollar), and is redeemable on a 1:1 basis which means each token can be bought for a buck. We’re super psyched to do our small part in bringing Dai payment for travel to the world.