It’s now easy to book your flight or hotel with Dogecoin on CheapAir.com.
Follow these simple steps to complete your Dogecoin travel booking.
- Shop for flights and hotels on CheapAir.com. Make your airline ticket / hotel room selections and review your trip and price details.
- On the Secure Payment page, select “Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency”
- On the next page, you’ll select your coin, in this case Dogecoin, for your travel booking. Send payment and you’re done!
A few notes about paying for your travel with Dogecoin:
- You’ll be given a variety of “wallet” options to pay from. Please select your wallet and follow the instructions that appear.
- If you change your mind, you can go back and pay with a different coin. You can buy flights with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Gemini (GUSD), USD Coin (USDC), Paxos (PAX), BUSD, Dai, and Wrapped BTC. You can also buy hotels with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Gemini (GUSD), USD Coin (USDC), Paxos (PAX), BUSD, Dai, and Wrapped BTC.
- Look for an email from us confirming we received payment and completed your booking.
That’s it! Now you can enjoy travel with Dogecoin anytime on CheapAir.com.
We’ve been a longtime supporter for the digital currency community, and are happy to now be a partner and supporter of Dogecoin.
What we love about Doge (aside from the fact that it started as a cheeky satirical take on Bitcoin) is the huge community that supports it today. The Doge community is approachable and inclusive, and like we said earlier, doesn’t take itself too seriously. One other cool fact is that Doge has an inflationary model. Unlike Bitcoin which had a hard “cap” of how many coins could ever be mined, Doge has an infinite supply! We’re super psyched to do our small part in bringing Dogecoin payment for travel to the world.