It’s now easy to book your flight or hotel with Ethereum (ETH) on CheapAir.com.
Follow these simple steps to complete your Ethereum travel booking.
- Shop for flights and hotels on CheapAir.com. Make your airline ticket / hotel room selections and review your trip and price details.
- On the Secure Payment page, select “Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency”
- On the next page, you’ll select your coin, in this case Ethereum, for your travel booking. Send payment and you’re done!
A few notes about paying for your travel with Ethereum:
- You’ll be given a variety of “wallet” options to pay from. Please select your wallet and follow the instructions that appear.
- If you change your mind, you can go back and pay with a different coin. You can buy flights with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dogecoin, GUSD, USDC, PAX, BUSD, Dai, and Wrapped BTC. You can also buy hotels with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dogecoin, GUSD, USDC, PAX, BUSD, Dai, and Wrapped BTC.
- Look for an email from us confirming we received payment and completed your booking.
That’s it! Now you can enjoy travel with Ethereum anytime on CheapAir.com.
We’ve been a longtime supporter for the digital currency community, and are happy to now be a partner and supporter of Ethereum.
What we love about Ethereum is how it took the initial blockchain-based technology of Bitcoin and expanded upon its applicability. Ethereum basically lets you invest in the infrastructure NOT just the coin itself which says a lot about long-term viability. Anyway, as you’ve probably guessed – we think it’s pretty cool. We’re pleased to do our small part in bringing Ethereum payment for travel to the travel masses.