It’s now easy to book your flight or hotel with Ethereum (ETH) on CheapAir.com.
Follow these simple steps to complete your Ethereum travel booking.
- Shop for flights and hotels on CheapAir.com. Make your airline ticket / hotel room selections and review your trip and price details.
- On the Secure Payment page, select “Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency”
- On the next page, you’ll select your coin, in this case Ethereum, for your travel booking. Send payment and you’re done!
A few notes about paying for your travel with Ethereum:
- You’ll be given a variety of “wallet” options to pay from. Please select your wallet and follow the instructions that appear.
- If you change your mind, you can go back and pay with a different coin. You can buy flights with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dogecoin, GUSD, USDC, PAX, BUSD, Dai, Shiba Inu and Wrapped BTC.
- You can also buy hotels with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dogecoin, GUSD, USDC, PAX, BUSD, Dai, Shiba Inu and Wrapped BTC.
- Look for an email from us confirming we received payment and completed your booking.
That’s it! Now you can enjoy travel with Ethereum anytime on CheapAir.com.
We’ve been a longtime supporter for the digital currency community, and are happy to now be a partner and supporter of Ethereum.
What we love about Ethereum is how it took the initial blockchain-based technology of Bitcoin and expanded upon its applicability. Ethereum basically lets you invest in the infrastructure NOT just the coin itself which says a lot about long-term viability. Anyway, as you’ve probably guessed – we think it’s pretty cool. We’re pleased to do our small part in bringing Ethereum payment for travel to the travel masses.