It’s now easy to book your flight or hotel with Gemini Dollar on CheapAir.com.
Follow these simple steps to complete your Gemini travel booking.
- Shop for flights and hotels on CheapAir.com. Make your airline ticket / hotel room selections and review your trip and price details.
- On the Secure Payment page, select “Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency”
- On the next page, you’ll select your coin, in this case Gemini (GUSD), for your travel booking. Send payment and you’re done!
A few notes about paying for your travel with Gemini:
- You’ll be given a variety of “wallet” options to pay from. Please select your wallet and follow the instructions that appear.
- If you change your mind, you can go back and pay with a different coin. You can buy flights with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Gemini (GUSD), USD Coin (USDC), Paxos (PAX), BUSD, Dai, and Wrapped BTC. You can also buy hotels with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Gemini (GUSD), USD Coin (USDC), Paxos (PAX), BUSD, Dai, and Wrapped BTC.
- Look for an email from us confirming we received payment and completed your booking.
That’s it! Now you can enjoy travel with Gemini anytime on CheapAir.com.
We’ve been a longtime supporter for the digital currency community, and are happy to now be a partner and supporter of Gemini.
What we love about Gemini is that it’s a stablecoin, which means that it’s very existence helps bring cryptocurrency to the wider world. Folks that have been put off my more volatile coins, know that stablecoins are pegged to existing currencies. The Gemini Dollar is one such stablecoin (pegged to the US dollar). Oh – it’s also created by the Winklevoss twins and has received a warm reception in Las Vegas this year! We’re super psyched to do our small part in bringing Gemini payment for travel to the world.