How can I buy flights or hotels with Litecoin (LTC)?
It’s now easy to book your flight or hotel with Litecoin on CheapAir.com.
Follow these simple steps to complete your Litecoin travel booking.
- Shop for flights and hotels on CheapAir.com. Make your airline ticket / hotel room selections and review your trip and price details.
- On the Secure Payment page, select “Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency”
- On the next page, you’ll select your coin, in this case Litecoin, for your travel booking. Send payment and you’re done!
A few notes about paying for your travel with Litecoin:
- You’ll be given a variety of “wallet” options to pay from. Please select your wallet and follow the instructions that appear.
- If you change your mind, you can go back and pay with a different coin. You can buy flights with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Gemini, USD Coin, Paxos Standard, BUSD, Dai, Shiba Inu and Wrapped BTC.
- You can also buy hotels with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Gemini, USD Coin, Paxos Standard, BUSD, Dai, Shiba Inu and Wrapped BTC.
- Look for an email from us confirming we received payment and completed your booking.
That’s it! Now you can enjoy travel with Litecoin anytime on CheapAir.com.
We’ve been a longtime supporter of the digital currency community, and are happy to now be a partner and supporter of Litecoin.
What we love about Litecoin is that the processing times are super quick and transaction fees are much lower than Bitcoin. It’s a lean, mean digital currency on the rise! Plus, the LTC community is truly committed to their cause. We’re pleased to do our small part in bringing Litecoin payment for travel to the world.