It’s now easy to book your flight or hotel with Paxos Standard on CheapAir.com.
Follow these simple steps to complete your Paxos Standard travel booking.
- Shop for flights and hotels on CheapAir.com. Make your airline ticket / hotel room selections and review your trip and price details.
- On the Secure Payment page, select “Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency”
- On the next page, you’ll select your coin, in this case Paxos Standard (PAX), for your travel booking. Send payment and you’re done!
A few notes about paying for your travel with Paxos Standard:
- You’ll be given a variety of “wallet” options to pay from. Please select your wallet and follow the instructions that appear.
- If you change your mind, you can go back and pay with a different coin. You can buy flights with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Gemini (GUSD), USD Coin (USDC), Paxos Standard (PAX), BUSD, Dai, and Wrapped BTC. You can also buy hotels with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Gemini (GUSD), USD Coin (USDC), Paxos Standard (PAX), BUSD, Dai, and Wrapped BTC.
- Look for an email from us confirming we received payment and completed your booking.
That’s it! Now you can enjoy travel with Paxos Standard anytime on CheapAir.com.
We’ve been a longtime supporter for the digital currency community, and are happy to now be a partner and supporter of Paxos Standard.
What we love about Paxos Standard is that it’s a stablecoin, so it helps bring cryptocurrency to the wider world. Folks put off my more volatile coins know that stablecoins are pegged to existing currencies. Paxos Standard is one such stablecoin (pegged to the US dollar), and is redeemable on a 1:1 basis. This means each token can be bought for a buck. We’re super psyched to do our small part in bringing Paxos Standard payment for travel to the world.