How can I buy flights or hotels with Shiba Inu (SHIB)?
You can buy and book your flights and hotels with Shiba Inu (SHIB) on CheapAir.com.
Follow these simple steps to complete your Shiba Inu travel booking.
- Shop for flights and hotels on CheapAir.com. Make your airline ticket / hotel room selections and review your trip and price details.
- On the Secure Payment page, select “Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency”
- On the next page, you’ll select your coin, in this case Shiba Inu, for your travel booking. Send payment and you’re done!
A few notes about how to buy flights or hotels with Shiba Inu (SHIB):
- You’ll be given a variety of “wallet” options to pay from. Please select your wallet and follow the instructions that appear.
- If you change your mind, you can go back and pay with a different coin. You can buy flights with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Gemini, USD Coin, Paxos Standard, BUSD, Dai, Shiba Inu, and Wrapped BTC.
- You can also buy hotels with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Gemini, USD Coin, Paxos Standard, BUSD, Dai, Shiba Inu and Wrapped BTC.
- Look for an email from us confirming we received payment and completed your booking.
That’s it! Now you can enjoy travel with Shiba Inu anytime on CheapAir.com.
We’ve been a longtime supporter of the digital currency community, and are happy to now be a partner and supporter of Shiba Inu.
What we love about Shiba Inu: First of all, Shiba Inu is a little bit different in that it’s a token. Built on the Ethereum blockchain, adopters consider it an alternative to Dogecoin. We welcome the SHIBArmy, though we take no sides in the battle for supremacy. We are pleased, however, to do our small part in bringing Shiba Inu payment for travel to the world.