It’s now easy to book your flight or hotel with USD Coin on CheapAir.com.
Follow these simple steps to complete your USD Coin travel booking.
- Shop for flights and hotels on CheapAir.com. Make your airline ticket / hotel room selections and review your trip and price details.
- On the Secure Payment page, select “Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency”
- On the next page, you’ll select your coin, in this case USD Coin (USDC), for your travel booking. Send payment and you’re done!
A few notes about paying for your travel with USD Coin:
- You’ll be given a variety of “wallet” options to pay from. Please select your wallet and follow the instructions that appear.
- If you change your mind, you can go back and pay with a different coin. You can buy flights with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Gemini (GUSD), USD Coin (USDC), Paxos (PAX), BUSD, Dai, and Wrapped BTC. You can also buy hotels with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Gemini (GUSD), USD Coin (USDC), Paxos (PAX), BUSD, Dai, and Wrapped BTC
- Look for an email from us confirming we received payment and completed your booking.
That’s it! Now you can enjoy travel with USD Coin anytime on CheapAir.com.
We’ve been a longtime supporter for the digital currency community, and are happy to now be a partner and supporter of USD Coin.
What we love about USD Coin is that it’s a stablecoin, so it helps bring cryptocurrency to the wider world. Folks that have been put off my more volatile coins know that stablecoins are pegged to existing currencies. The USD Dollar is one such stablecoin (pegged to the US dollar), redeemable on a 1:1 basis. This means each token can be bought for a buck. We’re excited to do our small part in bringing USD Coin payment for travel to the world.