It’s now easy to book your flight or hotel with Wrapped BTC on CheapAir.com.
Follow these simple steps to complete your Wrapped BTC travel booking.
- Shop for flights and hotels on CheapAir.com. Make your airline ticket / hotel room selections and review your trip and price details.
- On the Secure Payment page, select “Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency”
- On the next page, you’ll select your coin, in this case Wrapped BTC, for your travel booking. Send payment and you’re done!
A few notes about paying for your travel with Wrapped BTC:
- You’ll be given a variety of “wallet” options to pay from. Please select your wallet and follow the instructions that appear.
- If you change your mind, you can go back and pay with a different coin. You can buy flights with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Gemini, USD Coin, Paxos Standard, BUSD, Dai, and Wrapped BTC. You can also buy hotels with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Gemini, USD Coin, Paxos Standard, BUSD, Dai, and Wrapped BTC.
- Look for an email from us confirming we received payment and completed your booking.
That’s it! Now you can enjoy travel with Wrapped BTC anytime on CheapAir.com.
We’ve been a longtime supporter for the digital currency community, and are happy to now be a partner and supporter of Wrapped BTC.
What we love about Wrapped BTC is that it’s an ERC token. One WBTC equals one BTC and vice versa. Since Wrapped BTC is on the Ethereum blockchain, it’s a really simple way to gain access if you’re so inclined. We’re amped to do our small part in bringing Wrapped BTC payment for travel to the world.